On 16-17 January 2014, the Strasbourg Convention Center will be the place to be for social entrepreneurs to come together for a large learning platform event. This conference is different than other conferences: participants are invited to address the topics they want, share and gain knowledge and showcase their business.
Since 2011, the European Commission provides the Social Business Initiative, to stimulate and spread innovation with the final objective of creating an effective atmosphere for social entrepreneurship in Europe. During Have Your Say, the issues that are faced within this framework. Participants are invited to learn, share and co-create a way to improve the ecosystem for social entrepreneurship.
- Strengthen and build the social economy network so that new initiatives are facilitated
- Strengthen cross-cutting collaboration between key European actors around social innovation
- Both EU policy-makers and Member State authorities should leave the event with a sense of:
- The importance of social enterprises for the European economy and its competitiveness
- The needs of social enterprises
- What should be done in the years to come to address the remaining bottlenecks (a roadmap from stakeholders addressed to EU institutions)
To learn more, watch the video below. More details on the event and the Social Business Initiative can be found here.
Date(s) - January 16, 2014 - January 17, 2014
Palais des congrès Pierre-Pflimlin
Category(ies) No Categories